- Mr. Blake helped me to understand all of the processes and procedures. It really eased my mind to know I had such a knowledgeable professional working on my behalf. The Blake Law Firm was professional, discreet, and efficient. - Client from Cheraw, South Carolina
- Mr. Blake was understanding, very patient, and down to earth. The staff was courteous and Mr. Blake took a strong interest in my case. I was elated with the result and would recommend the Blake Law Firm for anyone with a DUI charge. - Client from McColl, South Carolina
- Mr. Blake took a strong interest in my case. His staff was courteous and available to answer my questions. I would recommend Mr. Blake and his staff to anyone with a DUI. They were concerned and polite, and they get results. - Client from Latta, South Carolina
- Mr. Blake, I would like to thank you for all the hard work that you done on my case. I do believe that you were a God sent prayer that was answered. Once again, thank you for all that you have done for me. May God bless you in everything that you do. - Client from Hartsville, South Carolina
- Mr. Blake and his staff were friendly, courteous, and understanding. - Client from Spring Lake, North Carolina
- "Blake Law Firm is very good to people and take pride in their work. Thanks a lot. My friend has already hired Blake Law Firm for his DUI case. He is very happy with his results. Mr. Blake and his staff were very nice, concerned and caring" - Client from Dillon, South Carolina
- "Mr. Blake handled my case in the most professional way. Within three weeks my case was settled. I would recommend him in any DUI case. He will look out for your best interest. Mr. Blake was professional, knowledgeable, and honest." - Client from Clio, South Carolina
- "My experience with Blake Law Firm was stress-free, I was relieved and thankful." - Client from Cheraw, South Carolina
- "I was very pleased with Mr. Blake and Mr. Larry. I would recommend Mr. Blake to everyone I know. Thank you, Mr. Blake. Very good work. I am grateful, thankful, and satisfied." - Client from Bennettsville, South Carolina
- "Three words I would use to describe my experience with Blake Law Firm are fine, appreciative, and fast." - Client from Bennettsville, South Carolina
If you or a loved one has been arrested for drunk driving (DUI) in South Carolina, it is critical to consult with an experienced DUI defense lawyer as soon as possible. Trying to fight a DUI charge without professional legal representation can be disastrous, even for first-time offenders.
Most people don't consider the long-term consequences of a DUI conviction. Drunk or drugged driving often leads to reckless and inattentive driving, which can lead to accidental injury or even death. It is foolish to begin with, and it endangers everyone on the road, including the drunk driver and his or her passengers.
Drinking and driving don't mix, and South Carolina courts don't go easy on people arrested for drunk driving. Defending DUI can be as expensive as a conviction, but conviction impacts your life a lot harder.
At Blake Law Firm, PA, we work hard to help you get your life back on track in a way that satisfies the court but reduces your legal consequences as much as possible.
DUI Penalties and Consequences
A first DUI conviction includes a stiff fine or up to one month in jail, loss of your driver's license, higher auto insurance premiums and potential consequences with your employer, depending on your occupation.
The legal blood alcohol concentration (BAC) limit in South Carolina is .08 percent. However, if your BAC was .10 percent or higher or you have been convicted of DUI before, the penalties you face increase.
Professional, Experienced Defense Across the Pee Dee Region
Our law firm focuses on defending clients who have been charged with DUI in Bennettsville, Florence and surrounding areas. With more than 15 years of criminal defense experience, attorney Daniel Blake has a history of dedicated representation and advocacy in criminal and DUI matters. Our law firm is service-oriented and prepared to help you through this troubling legal matter.
Free Initial Consultation With Attorney Daniel Blake
In your free initial consultation, Mr. Blake answers all of your questions thoroughly. He will also ask you a number of questions so that he can fully analyze your case. Although you face tough consequences, we can provide you with options to help you avoid or reduce the impacts a DUI conviction could have on your life.
You deserve straightforward legal advice and practical resolution to your case. Legal jargon doesn't protect your rights. The collaborative work of our office and an expert DUI investigator provides legal representation you can rely on.
Cost-Effective Services and Payment Plans to Fit Your Needs
We charge one flat legal fee regardless of how complicated your case is or the time it takes to obtain the best possible resolution. No one should face a drunk or drugged driving charge without experienced representation. We offer affordable payment plans to make the legal process easier.
Don't drink and drive. Use a designated driver.
Contact Our Dillon County DUI Lawyer Today
Don't ignore any DUI charge. The penalties and consequences can dramatically affect the rest of your life. E-mail our office or call us at 843-306-4785 or 888-640-3897 toll free to schedule a free initial consultation with Florence criminal defense attorney Daniel Blake.